Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Can't Turn Off: "Whip My Hair"

    I can not get enough of this SONG!
I first heard this song a few weeks ago and was immediately pleasently surprised by a crazy catchy track that translated some mad attitude.
Not knowing the name of the artist, I googled a few lyrics and who pops up?
    WILLOW SMITH!
the nine year old has skills.



    The video to the song was released on Willow Smith's sparse website
    So far no whines and cries from parent groups because honestly the video and the song are just full of fun and Smith's attitude is amazingly refreshing.
    Personally I like a track from a kid that isn't dripping with unrealistic love nonsense, beach trips, and lollipops.



    I've had it on replay all day. I really hope no one takes the line "whip it real good" out of context. C'mon people she's talking about her hair.  Her makeup isn't hookerish, and her energy is awesome.
    The only thing people could even begin to question is how she was strategically put in the limelight after her brother….just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment