Friday, August 7, 2009

PETA you bastards

They're just children!!

PETA is targeting children, starting with McDonalds lovers. They handed out "Unhappy Meals" to children at a MickeyDs in Albany, NY.

Scare tactics, is that all you have? sure you can fight for the humane treatment of animals and their rights or whatever, I mean no one likes to see a baby calf get strangled, BUT, don't send the kids home crying.

Spokeswoman, Lindsay Rajt, was quoted saying,"But most kids really love animals, and if they knew that McDonald's suppliers were breaking the wings and legs of gentle animals like chickens, I think that you'd have to drag kids into McDonald's kicking and screaming."

They don't seem to mind when Tom and Jerry try blowing each other up...

The "Unhappy Meals" come in boxes that are "stained" with blood, a rubber chicken, pictures of dismembered animals a a shirt that says "Chicken McCruelty "
oh and then there's the knife-wielding Ronald McDonald

I think they are way WAY out of line

PETA never worked on me with the whole broken legs of a cow, snapped beak of a chicken. I might just be heartless, I love my meat

No comments:

Post a Comment