Friday, June 26, 2009

Jeffree Star can go to Hell today.

I have always thought that Michael Jackson jokes were tasteless and horrible.
Look at what Jeffree Star had to say via Twitter:

"So glad that fucking child molestor is dead. Karma, bitch"

I doubt he reads the comments left on his page, but in the middle of the outraged, and ass-kissing, this is what i had to say:

"omg I just read the comment, and even though you apologized, that was an asshole move, and I hope you not only feel bad, but you regret it too. You probably want people to call you "cunt" and "bitch" when you die, those things are ok with you, but in the REAL WORLD, not your fake plastic shit, it's not alright to disrespect the dead, and you want to be the most loved artisit in the world, well he is more of a legend than you could ever dream or hope of becoming. Karma is a bitch and it'll come around for you. I was such a fan but now, you're disgusting to me. You tell everyone to calm down, but what you said was outrageous, How dare you!? And all you whiney attention-seeking little sceneys, stop leaving your ass kissing comments. You just live for the silly little hope that Jeffree Star leaves a comment on your pages saying something like "oh thanks, you're so welcome to suck my page's dick"

You are pathetic"

I can't believe the disrespect out there, I'm so disappointed but hey, that's life, people say shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment