Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You spell "hell" with four letters...

M-I-K-E

My cousin.
Just joshing, he is wonderful...he also happens to be a body builder and my new trainer.

This summer I refuse to allow myself to gain the kind of weight that I did last summer, and what better way to lose weight than with a professional family member yelling at you. I chose him because I know I will not disappoint him (and for every few pounds I lose, he will deduct $5 from what I pay him...incentive understood)

The gym in Riverside, The Tournament House, is cozy, inviting, with a TV's and an enormous bookshelf and various VHS's. The clientele ranges from the young, tool type of "man" to sweet senior citizens...and hot chicks.

Regarding the tools, I need to ask a simple question.
What in the name of fashion, makes a man cut out the left and right side of his shirts? This exposes all of his body as if it were something much desired. If you wish to air out yourself then you might as well go shirtless instead of this ridiculous statement.
My brother couldn't stop laughing. He calls it "Prison Fashion"

In the weeks to come I hope to make enough progress to start noticing myself and not the frat boys around me. Here is to weeks of pain, and sweat, rice cakes and EXACTLY ten almonds a day.

4 comments:

  1. Sabina!
    I'm also trying to lose weight this summer!
    Nothing professional-gym-stuff but still. :P
    We should be weight loss buddies ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely, what's your plan!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running on the treadmill (20min,1.6 miles or so) at least four days a week, dancing for 20 min everyday...& also trying to control portions, which is the hardest. :S
    I haven't lost anything since I started (last Friday, lol) BUT I know sweat a lot more when I work out, which is great. & drinking this juiced stuff of spinach/carrot/etc. (no daikon, though, i protested)

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's keep in touch on e-mail
    mine is yujinchun (at) gmail

    ReplyDelete