Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The chaos is all in my head.

When I dream, I dream of erratic, colourful, muddy images, sometimes accompanied by different kinds of music, loud music.

I usually wake up stressed, and groggy, with a general hatred for the day.
Last night I experienced one of the most peaceful dreams I'd ever had.

It started off with me standing outside of a penthouse, it was silent.
The door opened and I entered the apartment.
Everything immediately went black
And then black and white photos started moving past my view, gliding in the air in front of me.
The dream was totally void of sound, void of music.

I wok up feeling refreshed, happy and the strangest part without pain.
I suffer from chronic pain in certain parts of my body, something that I take muscle relaxers for. The pain is the worst in the morning.
Last night I went to sleep without my medication (something I've done before and regretted dearly come morning) and I woke up with no pain.

Did it have something to do with the lack of chaos in my head? Is my stress evident in those intense dreams I have?

curious, very curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment