Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time for the Twihards, even though I'm a LITTLE behind!

    
So on the 12th, Shockhound.com released the track list for the Eclipse Soundtrack.
I'm excited to listen to the album in one sitting as I'm still waiting for one that will surpass the first.The Twilight Soundtrack was not messing around, however, my feelings towards the New moon soundtrack were literally "meh," which was less strong than my feelings towards the movie. Those feelings came out as a sort of:
 "Oh dear god did I just waste time and money to watch K.Stew lick and bite her own lips while T.Lay stands like a God amongst blah?"

^--click here for full track list. Yes it's safe lolol

I'm going to be bias and say the following to wrap up: With personal faves such as The Black Keys, Sia, Muse and The Dead Weather lending their musical talent to the upcoming Eclipse Soundtrack, we can hope that the album flows just as wonderfully as the first and bounces over that 2nd album like the wall flower it is.


As J.Stew would say: "Here it is, your moment of zen"
Contemplate the f**k out of this

No comments:

Post a Comment