Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Do you act like a whore to be more like Lady Gaga?"














AHHHH FORMSPRING! Another creation of the internet, and like all networking sites, it's something that can go terribly wrong when put in the hands of the immature.
     I'd been having an awesome experience until late last night when the perverts started to come out of the woodwork. The fact that the questions can be posted anonymously probably gave these guys and gals the balls to ask me whatever they wanted. There were      alot of questions about my nether region and that's all I'll say about that.

Today was pretty much nasty-free until about 15 min ago when I got the question that evolved into my subject line for this blog.

1.Who thinks I'm a whore??
2.I do not act like a whore!
3.I don't know Lady Gaga personally but I do know that I love that woman and her music!                                      

*sidenote* I'm tired of straight men dogging her music. You should THANK her because of the effect her music has on women! Lemme tell you, when I heard Teeth... lucky there wasn't a man and a dance floor around, stuff would've gotten inappropriate...BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME A WHORE lol

I wouldn't take these questions so up the tukus if they weren't from people on my "friends" list.
The great thing about Gaga is that she aides me in the search for my offender. There a maybe 5 people on my friends list that hate her, narrowing it down should be easy.

If you're going to talk shit then delete me bitches

1 comment:

  1. haha i love formspring.me! yeah, i do get weird questions sometimes but i still answer them even if it's sarcastically. =] but yeah i agree, sometimes some ppl take it too far.

    ReplyDelete