Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Song- "My man is a mean man"

Stefanie Heinzmann -"My man is a mean man"















     Stefanie Heinzmann, 21 year old songbird from Switzerland. She realeased "My man is a mean man" in 2008.
 
     I just discovered this song a few weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure it has the most hits on my iPod. If it pertains to her real life in any way, Heinzmann is detailing the story of a sad relationship involving a man who she would be better off without. Her mother and father tell her that she'd be better off without him and if she stays with him, there is nothing they can do.

     I relate to this song in so many ways, as would any other woman but never have I put my feelings to a rhythm. It really really touched me and the strength of her voice is what makes this song so amazing. Ladies, you may find yourself stuck with a man who doesn't deserve you, and you always feel he's your man, it means he's your problem. You are NEVER alone. talk to someone, trust me.

Unfortunately I cannot locate any video for the song save for a few fan made vids, but just listen and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment