Saturday, July 11, 2009

Run for your life, or run for money. two things you shouldn't do in heels

Caption: "This doesn't make me look materialistic at all, I can cover up the bruises with a new Armani scarf!"

I think wome like this make the rest of us look stupid, or at least the people who organized like making women look stupid.
100 meter race in stilettos for the euro equivalent of $13,900 in a gift card. 100 women ran for Glamour Magazine in Berlin.
What won't women do to make us look sillier and sillier everyday? why not make them run in sneakers, Glamour Magazine? Oh no then they wouldn't look glamourous, right right. I have run in heels before because it was absolutely necessary, but trust me it is not the easiest thing in the world. I would not be willing to risk a broken ankle or ripped tendon, for that money. Why? Because I wouldn't be able to use the money for my medical bills as it is a specific gift card. I'm sure most of these women thought of possible injuries...and still did it. Stupid, and I'll tell you right now don't argue with me. Stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment