Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Sexpot: Harry Potter Star Stuns With Edgy Look

Emma Watson was, a little while ago, a wispy looking windswept young girl with a constant look of surprise and excitement....






In the August Issue of Elle UK she sports a quite edgy look at 19 years old, and personally I find the photos stunning! They grow up so fast.






She was quoted by Elle saying: "I don't want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself,"






Watson's look has thankfully drawn no criticism yet, and it shouldn't but one must remember that in this sad world, the young are prey and what is seen as coming-of-age, may be taken and twisted. A few weeks from now a tabloid could peg her as "possible sex fiend, or out of control edgy youth." You can only hope for the best.

Try A Little Tenderness
Sabina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment